Let Electricity North West Construction and Maintenance take away the hassle of managing multiple
contracts for one electrical network. Alongside our specialist High Voltage teams, we have a fully
qualified and experienced in house Low Voltage Engineering team.
Through dedicated Low Voltage resource, we can conduct a full review and maintenance of your
network from your incomer only or including the primary panels and all the network including
Electrical Condition Reports (Fixed wire test).
• Reduced downtime as we will plan the LV service activities in line with your HV maintenance
to ensure everything is done at the same time where possible
• One point of contact for any questions from your HV to LV infrastructure
• Maintenance in line with manufacturers guidelines and compliant with the Electricity at work
• Work to be carried out to suit production and site demands
Get in contact to arrange a free survey and estimate to add your Low Voltage Maintenance onto
your existing HV COMA contract. If you have an LV only site that you would also like placing under
our cover or if we currently look after an element of your LV network but require more, then please
let us know.
Service provisions, but not limited to:
All ACB / MCCB services are carried out as per manufacturers guidelines
Regulation 4 Systems, work activities and protective equipment
(1) All systems shall at all times be of such construction as to prevent, so far as is reasonably
(2) As may be necessary to prevent danger, all systems shall be maintained so as to prevent, so far as
is reasonably practicable, such danger.
(3) Every work activity, including operation, use and maintenance of a system and work near a
system, shall be carried out in such a manner as not to give rise, so far as is reasonably practicable,
(4) Any equipment provided under these Regulations for the purpose of protecting persons at work
on or near electrical equipment shall be suitable for the use for which it is provided, be maintained
in a condition suitable for that use, and be properly used.
61 Regulation 4 covers, in a general way, those aspects of electrical systems and equipment, and
work on or near these, which are fundamental to electrical safety.
74 The operation, maintenance and testing of electrical systems and equipment must only be carried
out by those people who are competent for that work (see also regulation 16)